Vegetable Shrimp Curry
- 3 Tablespoons light olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups vegetables (such as bell pepper, asparagus, snap peas or bok choy), 1/2 -1 inch dice
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Coconut Curry Simmering Sauce (found at Cleaver's Market)
- 2 Tablespoons green onion, chopped
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Heat 2 Tablespoons oil in a wok or large heavy straight sided sauté pan over medium-high heat until it is hot, but not smoking.
- Pat shrimp dry. Add shrimp to pan and sauté several minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are pink and slightly firm. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
- Add 1 Tablespoon oil to pan and heat. Add vegetables and sauté until tender but still crisp stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp back to the pan. Add entire jar of Coconut Curry Simmering Sauce. Simmer 5 minutes until dish is hot. Serve over your favorite rice.
Coconut Curry Simmering Sauce
BY STONEWALL KITCHEN
Cayenne, ginger, jalapenos, mangoes and coconut cream are just some of the layers of flavors you will taste in this sauce that is indeed a tapestry of flavors. Use in this traditional chicken recipe or try it with shrimp, pork or tofu