Having your work featured on Cleaver’s Market
Please feel free to submit beautiful images using the guidelines below!
Note that we receive many submissions, and you may not hear from us for up to one month from the time of submission, although we try to be as timely as possible.
We are looking for wedding-centric events that are full of great ideas, especially if they are themed, cultural, budget-friendly or full of DIY ideas. Although we can not publish every session we receive, Cleaver’s Market will try to respond to your submission in a timely fashion. Please do not submit weddings that have been featured on other local blogs (except your own, of course) as we want to keep our blog full of fresh and unique ideas.
We love CA weddings! What does that mean? Be sure that your submission meets the criteria below:
- The event must have taken place in CA.
- We also feature destination engagements, weddings and honeymoon sessions of Virginia couples who travel.
Photographers – Do you have a wedding, engagement or another type of wedding-related session that is themed, unique or just one of your favorites? We have a few guidelines for you to consider before submitting your work.
- Please submit 60-100 photographs for weddings or 30-40 photographs of other wedding related sessions.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “submissions” in the subject line. Include the name of your company, your name, the location, and date of the wedding and the names of the couple featured.
- We also accept photos via Dropbox. This is our FAVORITE way to receive submissions. The email to send them to is email@example.com. Please name your file including the name of your photography business so that we can distinguish between submissions.
- Send your photographs in JPEG format.
- Resize to 1250 wide.
- No photo collages.
- No watermarks.
- Include your business web address.
- We love detail shots.
- Please include any information you have about the wedding (name of bride and groom, location … etc.). If your photos feature the work of other vendors, you must include the web addresses of the vendors.
- If you featured the wedding on your own blog, please include a link to the blog post.
- Submitting your event to Cleaver’s Market will also throw it into the pool of weddings and events that we will consider for our next wedding magazine issue.
Cinematographers – As of 6/6/18 we are no longer accepting any video work on Cleaver’s Market due to the number of broken links it creates for our site.
Been featured? Be sure to grab a badge here and link to your featured post. So fun!